Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kiss coming to Ireland in 2019?

Options
  • 08-02-2019 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭

I see that kiss have a couple of dates in the UK in July.

There’s just two days between their gig in Norway and the first in the UK, but three weeks between the last in the UK & first back in the US.

Their last gig here was possibly one of the best gigs I’ve ever seen but was only about half sold.

What do you think the chances are of them hitting Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭yknaa

Think you answered your own question with 'was only about half sold' unfortunately. It was a brilliant gig in the 3 Arena but if MCD/Gene took a hit then it is unlikely they will repeat the mistake. Pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Stanley lip syncing on this tour would be in no way appealing to me.

They were great the last time they played though, despite the modest crowd.

Shame to see them lowering themeselives so much at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭grimm2005

No chance. They announced the whole European tour some time ago, adding a random Ireland date well after the rest of the tour went on sale doesn't really make sense. Shame as I'd have loved to see them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,872 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭RayCon

PTH2009 wrote: »

He should open up the gate-fold sleeve of Kiss Alive II and realize Kiss have been doing that type of stage show since the late 70's ... gob****e.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

Probably is a rip off, looks like the same setup anyway, but this is standard stuff for kiss. If they copied the drum rig they had, then that’s a blatant copy but who cares really?

Advertisement