Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Option for room in friends house

Options
  • 07-02-2019 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all,

My son's being diagnosed in the next week or so with autism. Currently I'm living over in Galway and there's a good chance he'll get a spot in a school on the opposite side of the country. I've a really good friend who's offered myself and my son to move in with him and his mother and sister in his place in Meath. Could anyone let me know what he and I would need to do to apply for rental supplement? In fact any information on benefits I might be able to apply for would be wonderful as I'm not an Irish national and I don't know the system very well.

Thanks,
    P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

paloaders wrote: »
    Hi all,

My son's being diagnosed in the next week or so with autism. Currently I'm living over in Galway and there's a good chance he'll get a spot in a school on the opposite side of the country. I've a really good friend who's offered myself and my son to move in with him and his mother and sister in his place in Meath. Could anyone let me know what he and I would need to do to apply for rental supplement? In fact any information on benefits I might be able to apply for would be wonderful as I'm not an Irish national and I don't know the system very well.

Thanks,
    P.

Hi paloaders.

I can’t answer your questions as such but I found the group DCA Warriors on Facebook great for answers like that. If you want to keep it anonymous you can pm some of the page admins and they will post the question for you.

Best of luck.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 10 paloaders

Thank you for your help!

Advertisement