Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPTV Mag box questions

Options
  • 07-02-2019 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi everyone and thanks for reading.
    So I cancelled my sky subscription because we mainly use Netflix but recently knocked into a friends house and saw that they had a small tiny box I think it was a mag254 box.

They had every channel available and stream media from there own network etc. I know people sell these boxes already configured but I have a couple of questions.

(1) how is this done? There is company's selling these boxes. Do you pay a subscription fee?

(2) How reliable are these?

(3) is thus legal? How can someone sell a box that has every channel when sky or virgin charge.

Are they using a paid IPTV service and configuring it on all the boxes they sell using one account?

I see the boxes can be bought online so I'm guessing these would be must be blank box that I would need to configure.?

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

No discussion of this allowed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement