Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

(Computer science at DIT) To DIT or not to DIT, that is the question.

• 06-02-2019 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8 ✭✭✭ Alex Nuzum

Hi there! I am thinking of studying computer science at DIT. Does anyone have experience with the course?
    Because my cousin struggled in engineering, my mum has the impression that all DIT courses are hard. Is that really true, or would you average joe get by in computer science? How did/are you find(ing) it?
    Thanks in advance,
    Alex.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,523 CMod ✭✭✭✭ spurious

Hard or not, I don't know. What I do know is the ITs have excellent student support systems, so should someone find they are struggling with something in Maths for example, there are extra catch up classes and tutorials available.

They do not want people dropping out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ✭✭✭ Alex Nuzum

Sorry I didn't get back to you. Thanks for he response.

Advertisement