Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EIR Cancel Contract December

Options
  • 05-02-2019 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I cancelled contract during cooling off period. Yet still receiving bills. I returned equipment using parcel motel January 2nd. I was on the web chat today to be told call 1901. I finally got through after holding for 45 mins. I explained situation and I was told only loyalty department can cancel the account. I am still holding trying to get through for the past hour. I tried letters in January to head office and email complaints that promise a 2 day turn around time I have not received any answers for any contact in EIR.
    I was answered by loyalty department after 1 hour and immediately put on hold again. . Still waiting for resolution..........
    Phone was cut off after 2 hours. I am on hold again since 3pm. Finally - informed that this would be resolved by the end of the day and account and invoices would be cancelled.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Fralmar

I am going to cancel my contract with EIR like you, so i am interested to follow this post, good luck, was a very bad decission to contract EIR, now I know it. Never more.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 loseit

Fralmar wrote: »
    I am going to cancel my contract with EIR like you, so i am interested to follow this post, good luck, was a very bad decission to contract EIR, now I know it. Never more.

I used the web site to log a complaint. I attached a pdf of my issue and received a phone call to say everything will be cancelled in 48 hours. You should get a call from them. If you do, get a reference number and a name so if any further issues you can go back to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Fralmar

Thank you, I finally have my account cancelled.

Advertisement