Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Declan Swanton Motorcycle Mechanic Cork

Options
  • 05-02-2019 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭

Has anyone heard of this guy? recently got a recommendation of him, google suggests he is quite good but as always the more recommendations the better, i actually live near the shop he runs so it would suit me better than the shop i have previously used.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Good, genuine guy. Recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭IJS84

I wouldn't go beyond him personally. Good and genuine lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭GavPJ

Used to race with Dec, 100% sound lad he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

Thanks for the replies guys. Due to meet him this week, have already touched base with him.

It’s electrical work I need doing. That’s not an issue is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭IJS84

I havent had any electrical work done by him to be honest, but he hasn't done me wrong so far, I will be asking him soon tho as I have a few issues after creeping in over the cold spell. He'll be straight up with ya anyway from my own experience. It never hurts to ask to whatever you need doing. He wont screw ya on costings either he's very fair with this also

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

I gave a detailed description of the work needed and was given a price a shirt while later, couldn’t believe how good it was, said I’d call with the bike to make sure as I was offered a booking there and then.

My the bad weather can wreak havoc with the electrics, but the google reviews are all excellent bar two, but you’ll always get that wherever you go.

Definitely better prices than some of the bigger repair shops around Cork where I was being charged €60 an hour for labour alone.

Advertisement