Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leftover ovulation test kit & pregnancy test

Options
  • 05-02-2019 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

hi,
    Very strange one but rather than just throw them away, does anyone know anywhere that could use an ovulation test kit (tester & approx 20 sticks left, well within expiry date) and a clear blue digital pregnancy test?

We were very lucky to get our bfp on our first month :) But these are expensive items so if they'd help anyone else out I'd be happy to post them off rather than bin them.

I had throught of women's refuge for the pregnancy test but I dunno?

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

I don't but maybe some poster might be willing to take them off you. That's what I did with my old ones and glad they got used up rather than wasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

Are any of your friends trying at the moment? I just sent my batch of sticks and tests to a friend who has not been having any luck the last few months of trying. Maybe someone in the TTC threads would appreciate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 IrenAll

Please tell me, when is the best time to do a pregnancy test after sex? What are the time limits?

Advertisement