Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Apex Legends

• 04-02-2019 9:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Free* BR game from Respawn.

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends

Its available in Origin now.

*Applicable platform account and platform subscription (sold separately) may be required. Persistent internet connection and EA account required. Age restrictions apply. Includes in-game purchases.
    Respawn producer Drew McCoy told Eurogamer that Titanfall 3 wasn’t happening. “The world thinks we’re making Titanfall 3 and we’re not - this is what we’re making,” he said. “To try and convince a skeptical audience for months with trailers and hands-on articles, we’re just like, ‘Let the game speak for itself’ - it’s the most powerful antidote to potential problems. We’re doing a free to play game, with essentially loot boxes, after we were bought by EA, and it’s not Titanfall 3. It’s the perfect recipe for a marketing plan to go awry, so why have that - let’s just ship the game and let players play.”

wow

Comments

Is this a full release? Liking it so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

just had a few games of it there, i am terrible at it. managed to get like 2 kills over 4 games >_< it's lovely looking i have to say, like the character designs and class idea's the grappling robot is pretty cool not a big battle royal person. Kinda wonder if they made this out of a cancelled game or some thing as i never heard a peep about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,918 ✭✭✭nix

Won a few games tonight, its actually alota fun. I was expecting the servers to get hit hard and it to be a lag bomb. But it was great, the hit reg seems to be spot on, which is weird for a game with the EA tag.. the items are a bit overwhelming at first, trying to figure out what guns are what.. But grand once ya get the hang of it.. Some interesting abilities among the classes also..

Fast gun play and you never seem to be far away from a firefight, which is something the likes of pubg suffered alot from, very easily get bored waiting or looking for trouble.

But eh yeah, looking forward to playing more..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Not a big fan of BR games at all but respawn make fantastic fps games, just gutted they have dropped titanfall 3 for this BR crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

just won a game woop ... well my team did.. i kinda watched..

• Advertisement
Advertisement