Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Walking Dead | Season 9 | Episode 9 | Adaptation [AMC] [SPOILERS]

• 04-02-2019 3:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

TWD-S9.5-Banner.jpg?fit=740%2C131&ssl=1

:: MID SEASON PREMIERE ::

The Walking Dead - Season 9

Episode 9 - "Adaptation"

Airdate - February 10th on AMC at 9/8c | February 11th on FOX UK at 9PM

* This is an extended 74 minute episode, including commercials
    The group unmasks a disturbing and dangerous new threat; an escaped captive revisits his past.

Season Promo

Episode Promo

How did you rate this episode? 28 votes

0%
    0%
    7%
    foozzybear61dpofloinn 2 votes
    35%
    YakuzageeceeHande hoche!peterobrien100w/s/p/c/riceroalchemist33downesyBig mac and friesMac B 10 votes
    17%
    storkerNUTZZFreudianSlippers[Deleted User]nannerby 5 votes
    17%
    duridianDarth MelkorForeign SportscrustyblaCiaranW 5 votes
    14%
    machiavellianmeis_that_socharlietheminxxduffysfarm 4 votes
    0%
    3%
    Keplar240B 1 vote
    3%
    Liamalone 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

This episode was made available for streaming to subscribers of AMC Premiere on February 3, 2019

As an FYI, due to the above, this episode is now available in the wild.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,674 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Judith and Negan was the highlight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Jeepers. That time Negan came off the bike, I was sure Judith had capped him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Good stuff again. Serious return to form this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

It was... ok... definitely some strong roots there for the rest of the second half of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I quite enjoyed the Negan arc this episode. Although somebody really needs to start parenting Judith

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

Enjoyed the episode, good start to the second half of the season.

Liked the Negan story line. Will be interesting to see how he fits in as it goes on. Is JDM contracted for another series?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Yeah, very decent episode. The new baddies seem creepy enough.
    Thoroughly enjoyed the Negan bits. Curious as to where they take him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

could negan be a replacement for rick i.e, as a main character?. the only other people that it could be are daryl but i think negan is probably the strongest actor left and if he were to see the error of his ways and have a change of hear i think he could save the show. unfortunately i couldn't see the show doing this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

I think it's starting to pick up pace again after the dragged-out annoyances of S7 & 8. Looking forward to see where Negan goes from here, although I wonder how long he was missing, as he made it to the Sanctuary seemingly on foot, which was a reasonable distance from Alexandria if I recall. I still feel that either he will save Judith from peril, or vice versa, and they will develop a stronger bond.

Also why was Judith out there alone?? Someone please chaperone that child!

Rosita: Daaaaaaang, girl!!! :) Can't help but wonder if the Rosita & Gabriel/Siddiq/Eugene conundrum will cause conflict or trouble of some sort for the group.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

I enjoyed the episode. Those zombies got a good clattering off Negan. He seemed to come to terms with losing what he had. I'm very intrigued as to where the show will go with him.

Some nice little throwbacks to season 7 in this episode.

Negan on his knees in the same clearing as Rick's groups were on theirs;

DzKmronUUAAwFrM.jpg

Negan wearing one of Ricks shirts;

DzGQzL_WkAAUMjc.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,293 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

10 years or so on after the outbreak and the first leather jacket Negan finds hanging on a rack in a shop fits him.....

I see he made a surprise return appearance in Supernatural last week also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Found that a bit of a waste of time.
    Negan, going on a brief walkabout and then being put in his place by a mini-Rick!
    So much about TWD is telegraphed these days. It's like they just sneak in and reuse the same old plotlines in the hope they won't be spotted. Think it has a problem too with an ever-expanding uninteresting bunch of characters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,667 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Disappointed they didn't let Jesus actually come back from the dead.

Advertisement