Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

David Frain or Corin Bishop?? Help.

• 04-02-2019 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi guys,
    So my fiance has come up with these two photographers as her final two choices but can't reach a decision. They are both the same price, David includes a parent album book and a second photographer- which is great but isn't really a deal breaker that would sway us into choosing him over Corin.
    Basically we have is that both are great photographers and David is a bit better value but we really just want to know who is the best photographer in general.
    Has anyone had dealings or got any input for these two people?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭mickey15ie

What location is your wedding at?
    We have gone with Corin as he does a lot of weddings at the venue and will know where to go for the best photos if that makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 LeSponge

It's in Kildare. I think both of the guys have been there before. David has specifically said that but we seen photos on Corins page of the venue. I get the whole go with whoever would be more comfortable with the location, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Have absolutely no experience with either but my personal preference would be David Frain. His images on his website are absolutely breathtaking! Could you meet both as this really is an important decision for your wedding day? You might just connect better with one as you will be spending all day with them so it's important to establish a good relationship with them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I've worked with David Frain before. An absolute pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭pooch90

Agree with meeting them to see how you get on first. We have the best craic with our guy.

We went with a photographer with second shooter and so glad we did. Was lovely to have photos of OH full morning as well as mine. Also she was great for setting up lighting etc to get really great photos.
    We also got parent albums in our package and they were great.
    Our photographer is actually from Newbridge but has stopped doing wedding photography now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement