Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for bar for food and to watch the match?

Options
  • 02-02-2019 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

I’m in Ennis for the night and was looking for a recommendation for a bar where we could get some food and watch the rugby and hurling later?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

Brogan's and Mc Q's would be my personal choice.

Brogan's being your more typical dishes done very well, lovely comfortable bar with a well lit, sheltered and heated smoking area. Lovely staff.

Mc Q's do Tapas, Taco's. Have a look in their Facebook page, they do something different every week nearly. I personally love it. Bar is more hipster, dark but very warm at the same time. Smoking area decent. Lovely staff but sometimes they seem a bit under staffed at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭laneykin

killanena wrote: »
    Brogan's and Mc Q's would be my personal choice.

Brogan's being your more typical dishes done very well, lovely comfortable bar with a well lit, sheltered and heated smoking area. Lovely staff.

Mc Q's do Tapas, Taco's. Have a look in their Facebook page, they do something different every week nearly. I personally love it. Bar is more hipster, dark but very warm at the same time. Smoking area decent. Lovely staff but sometimes they seem a bit under staffed at times.

We were in the Diamond for a few drinks so after your suggestion went across to Brogans for some food. Thanks very much for the suggestion, absolutely gorgeous food! Atmosphere was lovely and staff were brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

laneykin wrote:
    We were in the Diamond for a few drinks so after your suggestion went across to Brogans for some food. Thanks very much for the suggestion, absolutely gorgeous food! Atmosphere was lovely and staff were brilliant.

Ah glad you enjoyed it :)

Advertisement