Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir - Early termination despite being out of contract?

Options
  • 01-02-2019 8:32pm
    Site Banned Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Has anyone received a text from eir saying they’ll be charged for early termination despite being out of contract when terminating the service? They’ve made an absolute balls of my contract from day one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Balanadan wrote: »
    Has anyone received a text from eir saying they’ll be charged for early termination despite being out of contract when terminating the service? They’ve made an absolute balls of my contract from day one.

Not heard of it but would love to see this text. Eir are a total disaster full stop

• Site Banned Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Balanadan

jimmynokia wrote: »
    Not heard of it but would love to see this text. Eir are a total disaster full stop

Yet another phone call to be made on Monday...

We agreed that I was out of contract, agreed a termination date and that the final partial month would be charged pro rata. They terminated my service before the termination date and are charging me for a full month. Then I receive this text. Just another episode in a series of of errors they’ve made in relation to my contract and billing.

Advertisement