Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Psychology Undergradtuate Thesis

• 01-02-2019 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4 timelxpe

Hey guys,

I'm curently doing research as part of my final year project. If you have a couple minutes spare could ya'll do me the biggest favour & complete my survey (its in my bio)

Its for third level students only & is aimed to investigate the relationship between stress levels and engagement in negative health behaviours (Binge-eating, smoking n alcohol consumption). For my thesis so I would really really appreciate participation!

If you have any questions about the study, don't be shy to drop me a line! All relevant information is in the description. Thanks a million ������

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Moonbeam

you can post the link here if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 SuperRabbit

I'm guessing it's no good if I'm third level but part time?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,829 ✭✭✭✭ endacl

I'm guessing it's no good if I'm third level but part time?

Binge studying?

• Registered Users Posts: 698 SuperRabbit

ha ha nah I've been completely obsessed with my subject for years so i'm happily on top of the work but cramming at the last minute was definitely my style for the leaving and junior

Advertisement