Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Upside

Options
  • 31-01-2019 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,733 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

I honestly can not believe there is not a thread on here for this or that no one on here has been to see it. I went and seen it today and all I will say is if you get the change it so worth going see it.

I am not even going to put a trailer up but if someone else wants to that's fine. However I recommend just going in and watching it. Its based on a true story too. Its a feel good movie. I went in not really knowing what to expect and came out having enjoyed a great movie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭Heckler

Probably because a lot of film fans have seen the original french "Intouchables" and love it and see no reason for another no reason why unoriginal american remake. I'm sure its fine but I'm not going to watch it because I'm only going to compare it with the original. And I'd be very surprised if its as good. Bryan Cranston is good but Kevin Hart ? :rolleyes:

Glad you enjoyed it though ! Its a great story.

I'll probably watch it alright for Cranston.

Advertisement