Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Eir still doing the Rural 300,000?

Options
  • 31-01-2019 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

On fibrerollout.ie my house is listed on the rural fibre route in yellow, is eir still planning to deliver this broadband or was this part of the national broadband plan that they pulled out of ? Very frustrating to still be on 4mb broadband in this age.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭tsue921i8wljb3

Video wrote: »
    On fibrerollout.ie my house is listed on the rural fibre route in yellow, is eir still planning to deliver this broadband or was this part of the national broadband plan that they pulled out of ? Very frustrating to still be on 4mb broadband in this age.

Yes. Still ongoing. Due to be finished by end of June 2019 although it is unclear if they will meet this deadline.

Advertisement