Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Citroen C4 headlight light won't turn off

Options
  • 31-01-2019 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi
    I was cleaning the car and I switched something?? Resulting in the light for the "headlights being on" staying ...on..if you get me.. Attached is a pic I think?!. The lights are working fine and the headlights are too its just the blue light won't go out!! Thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,015 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Likely you have an indicator turned on with keys out of the ignition, set the indicator back to off and it should resolve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭ashmac

Thanks Atlantic Dawn for your response.
    Sorry for stupid question but how do i set the indicator back to off??
    The indicator is not on....keys in or not??
    Am I missing something?
    Someone said I may have got moisture into the light thing and thats the reason its on?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,015 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Just the normal setup of if you are going left or right and then return the indicator to middle so it's off.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,492 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

High beams stuck on?

Advertisement