Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless or wired remote?

Options
  • 31-01-2019 3:01pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello people,

I'm buying a few bits for my Sony A6500. I'm looking at beanbags and remotes at the moment.

Would you receommend a wiresless one or a wired one? I just want one that will definitely work when I'm abroad, I've bad experience with things that are wireless, but if it's reliable I'll go with it.

Wired seems simpler but I might shake the camera when I'm clicking it. It also doesn't seem to have as many options as the Sony wireless one I was looking at.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭ValueInIreland

Have a look at the Hahnel Captur Wireless system, It's got a range of up to 100m, and can also be used to fire a flash off camera. Most Irish Cameras shops stock them @ €60 or less.

Advertisement