Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipad 2018 32GB €313.71 delivered Amazon.es

Options
  • 31-01-2019 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

Was looking for an Ipad to take with me on holidays so couldn't wait much longer. This seems to be the best price from a reputable shop.
    DID currently has them for €349 and Amazon UK £299.

Maybe not the best ever deal, but the best one right now (I hope:) )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I just bought a Kindle Fire HD8 for my holidays and it arrived yesterday as it is the perfect size for using on a plane or using in an apartment

they are £80 but have been as cheap as £55 and looks perfect for my needs, the reason they are cheap for what you get is because Amazon subsidise them as they display ads on the lockscreen and don't come with Google Play but I had both of those things sorted in less than an hour

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 93 ✭✭QuadaLumpins

Pelvis wrote: »
    Ever heard of a book? Much cheaper, and not such a big deal when you drop it in the pool.

This kind of reply ruins BA.

Why did you feel the need to post that after the op took the time and effort to post a bargain?

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

Skerries wrote: »
    I just bought a Kindle Fire HD8 for my holidays and it arrived yesterday as it is the perfect size for using on a plane or using in an apartment

they are £80 but have been as cheap as £55 and looks perfect for my needs, the reason they are cheap for what you get is because Amazon subsidise them as they display ads on the lockscreen and don't come with Google Play but I had both of those things sorted in less than an hour

Rest assured, I thought hard and long about letting an apple product into my life.. I needed to replace an android tablet and figured I will give the ipad a go to see if indeed it is so much better as a lot of people will tell you. If not, at least they hold their value well. My last few 10" Lenovo tablets I got for under £80... the problem was though, it took 3 attempts to get one that was working properly and no updates whatsoever- ever..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Rest assured, I thought hard and long about letting an apple product into my life.. I needed to replace an android tablet and figured I will give the ipad a go to see if indeed it is so much better as a lot of people will tell you. If not, at least they hold their value well. My last few 10" Lenovo tablets I got for under £80... the problem was though, it took 3 attempts to get one that was working properly and no updates whatsoever- ever..

I actually have an iPad mini 2 knocking around as well but I didn't want the hassle of having to convert videos I had downloaded to put onto the iPad so bought this instead :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

Skerries wrote: »
    I actually have an iPad mini 2 knocking around as well but I didn't want the hassle of having to convert videos I had downloaded to put onto the iPad so bought this instead :o:D

VLC for IOS will be the first app I install and if that doesn't work, I guess the Ipad will fly back to Spain (rather than with me on holidays :) )

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

VLC is great on iPad. Provides you an ip address to be able to upload videos to your device, very straight forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

I just bought this from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Certified-Refurbished-Tablet-Hands-Free-Display/dp/B01M6YJD18/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1548953925&sr=8-3&keywords=refurbished+amazon+fire+tablet

Free delivery too! Yes, it's refurbished but many of them are like new. Even if it has a few scuffs on it I don't mind. Good bargain considering they're £150 new and it has Alexa built in!

I already have a Nexus 7 and an Asus Zen Pad so didn't want to spend too much on a bigger tablet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭pah

Pelvis wrote: »
    Ever heard of a book? Much cheaper, and not such a big deal when you drop it in the pool.

https://www.mycarpaltunnel.com/symptoms-carpal-tunnel-syndrome/dropping-things.shtml

Good lad

Advertisement