Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Areas in Cork to live (advice)

Options
  • 30-01-2019 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everyone. Is there such a thing that towns in Ireland specifically Cork that are not ruled by scumbags who ruin everything exist?
    I am so fed up of being picked on and harassed by scumbags, its gotten so bad that they throw things at the house, kick my car and have even tried to open it and this all occurs regularly.
    Your house is meant to be the one place where you get to escape from these people but I cant even have that.

I don't feel safe or at peace. I am stressed 24/7!

I have a family and we need to move but we need to move somewhere where normal people dominate and not scumbags.

Anyone know any towns in Cork, that have a low population of scumbags (a place with no scumbags would be a dream come true) ?

Mod Note
    Title edited.
    OP please choose your words carefully.
    Any generalisations will be removed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

What part of Cork you living in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Breasty

Im actually in Limerick atm but I lived in cork my whole life, preferably close to cobh, middleton, cork city.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Askthe EA

Honestly??? is this post for real or looking to start a fight??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,019 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Are you looking for an area to throw a pair of your runners on the telephone wires?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

What a thread title

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Claireabella

Is there a reason people are picking on you like this? Can't recommend anywhere as I have never lived in Cork but there is good and bad everywhere you go,

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Askthe EA

Is there a reason people are picking on you like this? Can't recommend anywhere as I have never lived in Cork but there is good and bad everywhere you go,

How do you think this will end up?

P1 I like place A.
    P2 Thats a kip, you should look at place B
    P3 Place B??? Thats a hole, my grannys hairdressers gardener was mugged there.
    P4 Excuse me I grew up in place B!! Salt of the earth people

and on and on and on till someone brings it back to Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

Ya Cork a city of 200k people is overrun with scumbags every corner you turn. Seriously like.

Advertisement