Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free hot chocolate with 3 app

Options
  • 30-01-2019 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

3 are giving away feee Butlers Hot Chocolates with their 3Plus app. Limited number of codes so act fast

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭5star02707

thanks got one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

got 5,posting on adverts now

Just kidding, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Got one, thanks OP!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭freebee23

Got one too, thanks OP for the heads up. Cheers freebee23

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Get In There

Thanks OP for the heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

Does anyone know how to view a code after claiming it? I can't find the option to do so in the app.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 462 ✭✭TetraSonic55

Thar_Cian wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to view a code after claiming it? I can't find the option to do so in the app.

If you saved the code after redemption, Tap the plus then, "my codes". If you didn't save it, I think you have to contact 3

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

Thanks, I contacted them and received a code. I expected to be able to view my offer history, but I'll make sure to save the codes in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Used this today but the guy in the shop said it was only valid up to €3, so I needed to hand over another 50c.

Obviously 50c is not the end of the world, just lucky I decided to bring my wallet with me and posting so it doesn't catch anyone else out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

No mention of a €3 limit in the T&Cs or How to use this offer in the app. I'd have walked tbh.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

johnnykilo wrote: »
    Used this today but the guy in the shop said it was only valid up to €3, so I needed to hand over another 50c.

Obviously 50c is not the end of the world, just lucky I decided to bring my wallet with me and posting so it doesn't catch anyone else out.

The terms say "choose from any type of hot chocolate", not one to the value of €3. I would mention it to Three/Butlers and see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭5star02707

johnnykilo wrote: »

Really depends on the shop, got the marshmallow hot chocolate just by showing code and not paying anything extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Free hot chocolate in Butlers available on the 3Plus app now if anyone is interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Prunty

Skuxx wrote: »
    Free hot chocolate in Butlers available on the 3Plus app now if anyone is interested!

Nothing showing for me, has it expired so you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

Prunty wrote: »
    I am not seeing it either

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Sonya4u

Never showed up for me....If anyone happens to have a code they wont be using, I'd really appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Prunty wrote: »

Strange, still showing in my app!

Advertisement