Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw food diet - which supplier? (CK not delivering anymore.)

Options
  • 30-01-2019 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi, having been ordering my pre-made boxes for years from Carnivore Kelly's, they are no longer delivering.
    Before my dog starves himself to death from turning his nose up to dry food now -
    I'm trying to source another seller. Slaney's seem much more expensive? 5 euro p/kilo of the mixed meat/veg Vs 3.30 euro from CK.
    Am I correct?
    Where do you shop for comparable prices?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

If you want chubs with veg I think the 1.4kg nutriment chubs will be the best value. If you want the cheapest you can get maybe look at just natural. I get mine from rawvolution / fetch your pet's needs but I don't get minces - one of my dogs has pancreatitis so I prefer to diy these days so I can be sure of the fat content. He also has a chunk of jaw missing and can have problems lifting up minces so I feed chunks.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭selfbuildache

tk123 - Thanks for that. I've gone with your suggestion - rawvolution - Their Nutriment 1.4kg chubs work out near the same as I was paying with Carnivore Kelly's. Cheers! He'll be a happy dog. Good luck with your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Ck are great for the 5kg bags of mince. Its a pity other suppliers dont do the same.

Advertisement