Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in dublin, fees?

Options
  • 29-01-2019 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, hoping to move back to ireland from england in the summer.

Can you tell me are their any other charges appart from the deposit when renting in dublin? I.e reference fees etc....

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Generally this isn't done here - yet anyway.

You may well need to give three months up front - deposit, first and last month's rent

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TobyH1985

Okay thanks for that info...

God 3 months!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

TobyH1985 wrote: »
    Okay thanks for that info...

God 3 months!

That's not standard.

I'd estimate less than 10% of cases fall into this bucket, about 20% into the two months deposit category, and the rest are one month.

Standard across all categories however is the requirement for 1 Kidney, a glass of tears you cried while searching for a property, and a picture of you with the pope. Make sure you include these in your application.

Advertisement