Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tender Documents

Options
  • 28-01-2019 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

What documents have people included in their tender pack for main contractors to price?

We have planning drawings completed and I'm looking ahead to the next stage. Would anyone be willing to share their schedule of documents with me?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭dusteeroads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Doop

Not an exhaustive list will depend on the project but ....

Preamble
    BOQ with preliminaries
    Form of Tender
    Tender Drawings - Arch, Structural, M&E
    Preliminary Health and Safety Plan

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

tonytoc11 wrote: »
    What documents have people included in their tender pack for main contractors to price?

We have planning drawings completed and I'm looking ahead to the next stage. Would anyone be willing to share their schedule of documents with me?

Thanks.

Construction drawings and specifications including all the major materials and detail.

Planning drawings are not for tender or construction process.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭kieran.

Cover letter - instructions to tenderers
    Works requirements
      Works requirement document Specifications (Arch, C & S, M &E) Drawings (Arch, C & S, M &E)
    Form of Tender and Schedule
    BOQ/ Pricing doc / schedule of works
    Information docs
      Planning grant and conditions FSC and DAC certs and conditions Preliminary H & S plan Contract conditions Preliminary inspection plan

Advertisement