Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soap character that you'd like axed?

Options
  • 28-01-2019 4:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,221 ✭✭✭✭

Emmerdale: Very unpopular opinion with Emmerdale fans but I'd get rid of Aaron. He did good stories in the past but he does nothing for me and is always mopey/feeling sorry for himself.
    Coronation Street: Maybe Beth and Kirk could go away for a while and Fizz doesn't come back either.
    Eastenders: I no longer follow Eastenders but I got tired of it because of the Carter family and I can't get back into it.
    Fair City:Wayne just acts like a spoiled child all of the time.

Soap character that you'd like axed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Good thread, tough to choose only one character!

Emmerdale: Graham. Can't stand his monotone hard man crap, not intimidating or believable at all

Coronation Street: Izzy contributes nothing. Where's her son?! Sinéad will hopefully be gone soon.

Eastenders: Stuart's so annoying. Terrible actor. Hate him calling Dennis "Menace" and I hate everything he's done. Martin is a bit of dead wood, not believable that he'd be with Stacy

Fair City: too many to choose from...Melanie for moaning non stop. Orla's weeping. Dearbhla for interfering with Junior/too many strops. All the Connors especially Hayley with her overused facial expressions. Charlie for the OTT thesp crap. Bella and Leo, dead wood. Callum's ex/Ciaran's sister, moany, hard done by face all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Thepillowman

Coronation street Seb he always has a whingy oul puss on him no matter what the storyline is .Come to think of it Garry and Simon for the same reason.
    Emmerdale Bob does my head in.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭TCM

The entire cast of Faircity. Dreadul rubbish.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

Emmerdale: Debbie. Literally have never seen her smile. Always angry.

Corrie: Maria. She's outlived her usefulness. Story writers seem to have given up on her.

Eastenders: Halfway. Always wearing a hat indoors. Does my nut in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

I don't watch EE or Emmerdale but in Corrie it would have to be Gail. Can't stand watching her being all gooey eyed when they team her up with a man. Can't stand her trying to do comedy - she can't !!

Fair City would probably say Renee, such an interfering oul wan and being tied up with Bob seems to stop the writers giving him decent storylines. He's a great actor and deserves more than running around after Renee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Emmerdale: Aaron for me too. He puts years on me with a face on him like a cow licking p!ss off a thistle.
    Corrie: Gary. Hope he brews his own beer in Qatar and gets sentenced to 150 years in prison.
    Eastenders: Mick and his slang and his one menacing expression.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,221 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Emmerdale: Aaron for me too. He puts years on me with a face on him like a cow licking p!ss off a thistle.

There's a fan page on Emmerdale and they all live Aaron and he can't do no wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,172 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Emmerdale: Debbie. Literally have never seen her smile. Always angry.

Corrie: Maria. She's outlived her usefulness. Story writers seem to have given up on her.

Eastenders: Halfway. Always wearing a hat indoors. Does my nut in.

Emmerdale - Debbie
    Corrie - Maria and Michelle
    Eastenders - Sharon
    Fair City - Renee

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭LordBasil

Corrie: Sean Tully - useless character, dreadful actor, his homelessness storyline last year was a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,172 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,221 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hollyoaks - Ste

I rarely watch it but he's a nightmare of a character.(Very self righteous or something)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Greyface Bela Doyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭deisemum

Emmerdale - Kerry

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The Collins family in Fair City

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MG_2013

Shirley Carter in Eastenders
    Hayley Collins in Fair City
    Marnie in Hollyoaks

Advertisement