Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso Vertuo Plus

Options
  • 27-01-2019 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

Anyone purchase the new Nespresso Vertuo Plus?

I had a demo and a cup in Liffey Valley yesterday and I was extremely impressed by the quality of the bigger cup of coffee.

However I wasn't impressed by the new 30 year patent on the bar codes coffee pods and the pod prices.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭micosoft

IrishHomer wrote: »
    However I wasn't impressed by the new 30 year patent on the bar codes coffee pods and the pod prices.

I'm done with Nespresso at this point and won't be buying into a separate machine to make proper coffees. I'll keep the capsule system for a quick expresso in the morning and make a proper coffee otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Anyone purchase the new Nespresso Vertuo Plus?

I had a demo and a cup in Liffey Valley yesterday and I was extremely impressed by the quality of the bigger cup of coffee.

I got the system at Christmas, its great. Not surprised at the new patent, they have obviously invested a lot of money into it and want to make a return on their investment I suppose?

Advertisement