Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to change username

Options
  • 25-01-2019 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hi I just closed my old account today but when I created it I used my daughter's name as part of my username. Is it possible for you to delete all posts associated with my old account as my daughter can access all posts associated with that account and wishes for her name to be removed. If old posts can't be removed would it be possible for me to change the username of the old account even though it is closed. I would appreciate if you could send me al link so I can sort this issue out. Thank you.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,625 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Could you contact hello@boards.ie. They will be back in the office on Monday and should be able to change the username on the account that was closed, but may need additional information to confirm which account it was

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭toggle toes

Thanks for your reply

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement