Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

John McAfee fighting in the front lines of crypto war. Calling for backup

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,626 ✭✭✭✭ banie01

Its common knowledge that McAfee is an absolute spoofer and nutter!
    Even some of his own staff reckon this is a scam.
    His a shill and pumper, and tbh I can't think of a time when even before the current fascination with crypto, that he was considered credible.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 59,761 CMod ✭✭✭✭ unkel
    King Elon I

Maybe he should escape to Belize. Oh wait.

He is a lot more than a spoofer / nutter. I'd say he'd score very highly on the psychopathy spectrum. Addicted to cocaine, alcohol, sex and guns pretty much all his life, manipulative, lack of remorse, completely delusional, murderer.

"Wind is Ireland's oil" - An Taoiseach, 25/05/2022

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ Lion Killer

The man enjoys a mouthful of butt slurry from young, possibly underage, Belizean peasant girls. He is best ignored.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 JJJJNR

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭ sabat
    Banned

One can't but help have a grudging admiration for a man who's like a real life bad guy from an 80s action movie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ Lion Killer

I reckon he has a body count ranging in to double figures. We will probably never know the full extent of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭ rapul

I hope so, the man the legend, the soon to be president imagine

Advertisement