Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skin consultation?

Options
  • 24-01-2019 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi guys, I really want to get a skin routine in place and I want to go to a salon where I can get a recommendation based on my skin. Any tips on where to go in dubkin.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭TheIronyMaiden

What about the Skin Nerd? They do online consultations :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Renew do free skin consultations, they also dont put pressure on you to buy anything but give samples to try out, I was going to buy something after my consultation but the skin therapist told me to try the samples out first before I invest anything, she also gave me some really good advice on what ingredients and skin products I should avoid, I found them very helpful and my skin has improved so much since. The therapists are also trained nurses which I feel is much more beneficial than going to a normal beautician.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

The Skin Nurse in Clontarf.

Advertisement