Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

House in Murroe co Limerick

• 24-01-2019 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hello all!
    Just think to look at Murroe village in co Limerick, how is the situation there according crimes, drugs etc? I have a kids and that topic is important to me. Is that good place to move? which is the best estate for living?
    thanks!!!:):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

It is a very quiet and tiny village. I’m more familiar with Doon and Cappamore, so I cannot comment on particular estates or streets, but I have never heard of any major drug issues in Murroe. The only thing I can think of would be a slight risk of car break-ins at the Clare Glens, but I think they were isolated incidents. I have never had issues there myself.

Advertisement