Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Changing car.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,159 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Maybe it's the particular colour and photos but that car looks to have multiple shades of pain on the body work which may indicate a poorly repaired crash repair. The bonnet definitely looks a different shade to the other panels to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Plugguy

bazz26 wrote: »
    Maybe it's the particular colour and photos but that car looks to have multiple shades of pain on the body work which may indicate a poorly repaired crash repair. The bonnet definitely looks a different shade to the other panels to me.

Thanks for your reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭U_Fig

bazz26 wrote: »

the bonnet does look a different shade buy might just be the photos it's an odd colour, but definitely be worth a closer look and investigation in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Flashdan

It has a lot of miles for a 1.4 Petrol. Check for a good service history. I believe these have timing chains not belts so that a good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,159 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

To be fair it's just hitting 11 years old now so the mileage would be average enough for the age. Not sure if it's worth buying a car in that price range from a dealer as you don't know what sort of warranty or after sales they will offer. Usually in that price range warranty won't be worth much as it eat's into the dealer's profit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Plugguy

Thanks for all your replies. Will continue the search.

Advertisement