Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyclist down in Park West Business Park

Options
  • 24-01-2019 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭

At the roundabout

Didn't see what happened

Ambulance on the scene

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

horrible little roundabout even for pedestrians. Needs a set of lights and proper pedestrian crossing

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

silverharp wrote: »
    horrible little roundabout even for pedestrians. Needs a set of lights and proper pedestrian crossing
    I cycle through this roundabout every day i go to work. I dont see what the issue with it is? Its very open with very good visibility.
    The problem with park west for cyclists is the whole bike path is glass filled from the liffey valley direction. Im on mountain bike wheels so its not as bad for me but it forces road bike cyclists on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

deceit wrote: »
    I cycle through this roundabout every day i go to work. I dont see what the issue with it is? Its very open with very good visibility.
    The problem with park west for cyclists is the whole bike path is glass filled from the liffey valley direction. Im on mountain bike wheels so its not as bad for me but it forces road bike cyclists on the road.

I don't use it as a cyclist but it has the rush hour problem everyone trying to use it at the same time, cars and lots of pedestrians heading for the bus/station

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Advertisement