Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation Needed North Dublin

Options
  • 24-01-2019 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi! I'm a civil servant working in Dublin, seeking accommodation 2-4 nights per week. As I'm supporting my son in university, I can't afford to rent for myself a room full time. Any thoughts on useful websites or community noticeboards where I could advertise? The main rental sites seem to be for fulltime tenants. I contacted agencies who match tenants with elderly homeowners, but they need residents to live in the home more nights per week than I can
    provide. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 legron

Katie9, I have sent you a pm. Legron

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Check out getdigs.ie if you haven’t already.
    That’s for the person looking for Monday to Friday accommodation.

Feel free to post ad here on this forum or in the section covering the area you want to live ie south Dublin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

Katie9 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm a civil servant working in Dublin, seeking accommodation 2-4 nights per week. As I'm supporting my son in university, I can't afford to rent for myself a room full time. Any thoughts on useful websites or community noticeboards where I could advertise? The main rental sites seem to be for fulltime tenants. I contacted agencies who match tenants with elderly homeowners, but they need residents to live in the home more nights per week than I can
    provide. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Do you need cooking facilities?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Katie9

Thanks mill ��

Hi, not necessarily, as I tend to work late the days I work in Dublin. A kettle/microwave would be handy, but I could manage without, if necessary��

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭jomalone14

Where in Dublin do you wish to rent a room?

Hi!
    I'm a civil servant working in Dublin City Centre 2-4 days per week.
    As I'm supporting my son in university, I can't, unfortunately, afford to rent a place of my own.
    I work in the city centre and visit elderly family relative each week in Raheny, so North of the city would be ideal, e.g. Clontarf, Raheny, Sutton, Marino, if anyone has accommodation to suit. 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 81,187 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Perhaps also look at Donabate, Balbriggan, the rail link is very good.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Mod Note

Threads merged.

OP please don't start multiple threads. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chelctr

Pm sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement