Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an algorithm/data structure course or Comp Sci Conversion Course

Options
  • 21-01-2019 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi all,

So basically I graduated years ago in Electronic Engineering. For about 7 years I've been working as a web developer in PHP(fe frameworks), MySQL, JS (few libraries/frameworks) and HTML/CSS.

As I never studied computer science I find myself a little behind when it comes to data structures and algorithms. This is something I want to remedy to make myself more employable.

Ideally I would like to do some form of Computer Science conversion course, I remember seeing them a few years about but I can't seem to find any now.

Does anyone know of where I can find some of these conversion courses or a course that would cover data structures/algorithms?

Cheers

Advertisement