Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC app new download.

Options
  • 21-01-2019 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have to delete my phone so all my apps will be lost. The HKC app is the only I had to pay for so if I delete everything..will I have pay for the app again or is there a way around it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭davidconroy46

Hi you won't have to pay for your app again.just ring hkc if you have a problem. You can get your password and ID through your keypad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

Hi you won't have to pay for your app again.just ring hkc if you have a problem. You can get your password and ID through your keypad.
    Cheers. How do I get password and ID?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

Payton wrote: »
    Hi, I have to delete my phone so all my apps will be lost. The HKC app is the only I had to pay for so if I delete everything..will I have pay for the app again or is there a way around it?

Once you log back in with your Apple ID or Google Play Store ID you can redownload apps that you had previously paid for.

Make note of your installation ID and password for when your setting up the app again

Advertisement