Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dolce Gusto Capsules

Options
  • 21-01-2019 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

All half price in Tesco at the moment - €2.84 - cheapest I've seen them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GiftGrub100

And Supervalu also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Dunnes as well

• Registered Users Posts: 13,646 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

picked up some flavours I would otherwise have not bothered with, cheers op!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Check the exp date. Short dates in my local Tesco. Prob doesn't matter much with Americano/Espresso, but maybe would with the latte/cappucino.

My Dolce Gusto machine has slowed down and leaks sometimes. Tried running vinegar through it and putting a needle through the injector. It's a bit better but not like it was originally.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

Not the intenso ones im afraid...every single except the nicest :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

Picked some Americano and Grande pods up in Dunnes yesterday for €1.37 each only thing being that the boxes were damaged and resealed. Correct amount of pods in each box.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,646 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Hmm I picked up Cafe au Lait Intenso no problem, plus some Barista ones.

Both expire Dec 2019.

The Cafe au Lait is fantastic. Would never have tried it were it not for the sale. I usually always choose Espresso Intenso.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,412 ✭✭✭Nollog

I saw them in Dunnes for 10 cent less than Tesco, after getting 2 in Tesco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

leck wrote: »
    Check the exp date. Short dates in my local Tesco. Prob doesn't matter much with Americano/Espresso, but maybe would with the latte/cappucino.

My Dolce Gusto machine has slowed down and leaks sometimes. Tried running vinegar through it and putting a needle through the injector. It's a bit better but not like it was originally.

Run descaler through it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

stocked up, thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Corkgirl18

They have Mars and Twix branded hot chocolate Dolce Gusto capsules in Aldi at the moment just in case anyone is interested.
    €3.29 for 8 pods to make 8 drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Corkgirl18 wrote: »
    They have Mars and Twix branded hot chocolate Dolce Gusto capsules in Aldi at the moment just in case anyone is interested.

Got the Mars ones yesterday, wasn't impressed. As bland as a plate of piss

• Registered Users Posts: 5,412 ✭✭✭Nollog

Corkgirl18 wrote: »

The twix one is pretty good, mars one is meh.
    The twix tasted like a mars ice cream, but hot. Probably the caramel taste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Corkgirl18

Got the Mars ones yesterday, wasn't impressed. As bland as a plate of piss

I actually really liked the mars one! Thought it was much nicer than the chocochino Dolce Gusto branded one.

Advertisement