Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastest/best broadband provider in Dublin.9

Options
  • 20-01-2019 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Hi folks

Have moved into Dublin.9 area and looking to get internet into the house, who would be the fastest/best internet provider in that general area, I’m leaning towards sky for tv and virgin for broadband, any thoughts would be very welcome

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭tsue921i8wljb3

Calltocall wrote: »
    Hi folks

Have moved into Dublin.9 area and looking to get internet into the house, who would be the fastest/best internet provider in that general area, I’m leaning towards sky for tv and virgin for broadband, any thoughts would be very welcome

Thank you

As there is currently no fibre to the home in Dublin 9 Virgin are going to be the fastest if available to you. All phone line broadband options are going to be up to 100Mb, the speed being dependent on how far you are from the cabinet or exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Calltocall

As there is currently no fibre to the home in Dublin 9 Virgin are going to be the fastest if available to you. All phone line broadband options are going to be up to 100Mb, the speed being dependent on how far you are from the cabinet or exchange.

Thanks for the info think I’ll go for their broadband only package for 35 per month

Advertisement