Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Fantasy Race to Dubai 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,598 ✭✭✭✭ Mantis Toboggan

Beaulieu wrote: »
    Hi,

Not sure if one has been set up but I've created a fantasy league. Feel free to join in. Points are accumulated based on actual race to Dubai points earned with Captain scoring double. Weekly team changes allowed.

https://fantasyrace.europeantour.com/privateleague/dashboard/(joinleague)/178

Code is: CeYVn6qnx1

Just joined there now, missed the deadline for this week, few weeks behind but i'm confident I can come back and take over :D:D

IRISHMEN AND IRISHWOMEN: "In the name of God and of the dead generations from which she receives her old tradition of nationhood, Ireland, through us, summons her children to her flag and strikes for her freedom"

Irish Proclamation

• Registered Users Posts: 19,402 ✭✭✭✭ Mushy

Joined there earlier in week. Got auto update email and was shocked, but decent team still there

• Registered Users Posts: 15,598 ✭✭✭✭ Mantis Toboggan

Not a great start, only 4/6 made the cut and then Sergio who i'd made captain goes and gets disqualified :rolleyes:

IRISHMEN AND IRISHWOMEN: "In the name of God and of the dead generations from which she receives her old tradition of nationhood, Ireland, through us, summons her children to her flag and strikes for her freedom"

Irish Proclamation

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭ Beaulieu

Next few weeks are a bit thin on the RTD points but a handy link here showing how each tournament is calculated.
    http://www.europeantour.com/europeantour/news/newsid=361920.html

Advertisement