Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How strict is Gort na Coiribe?

Options
  • 19-01-2019 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I’m a first year and I’m not sure where I want to live next year. Currently live in digs which are nearly a 30 minute walk from the college and I find it’s a bit too far and I feel a bit isolated as the other students staying with me are older. I’m considering Gort na Coiribe, Cuirt na Coiribe or Dun na Coiribe, leaning towards Gort. My mates are staying in Dun Áras again but I don’t like it or the area around it so I’m likely to end up paired with randomers. A concern of mine is that I have a boyfriend and I can have him over as much as I want this year but I’m not sure if that’ll be the case next year if I’m in student accommodation. I’m hoping I’ll be able to have him sleepover once a week like I do this year.

Advertisement