Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D15 TV repair

Options
  • 19-01-2019 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭

Any suggestions in D15 to go for TV repairs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Not Duffys in the village before anyone says it, shocking attitude to customers

Afrer that probably be told cheaper to replace, unfortunately how it seems to be now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Seems to be a shop in Dunshaughlin http://www.buttnerelectronics.ie/contact

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

jeffk wrote: »
    Not Duffys in the village before anyone says it, shocking attitude to customers

Afrer that probably be told cheaper to replace, unfortunately how it seems to be now

Called in to Duffy's Main St Blanchardstown Village, last year and found them very good to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

The shop seems to be closed. They seem to switched to collect and return operation, from a mobile. I've not used them in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭ozmo

jeffk wrote: »

Normally Id agree - and try to fix everything myself - if the TV is 4 or 5 years old now though - as the TVs in the past few years have been miles ahead of older TVs - for a little more or equal to the price price for fixing it you could get a smaller border (bigger screen), Netflix, Youtube and Saorview built in probably 4K as well.

“Roll it back”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

ozmo wrote: »
    Normally Id agree - and try to fix everything myself - if the TV is 4 or 5 years old now though - as the TVs in the past few years have been miles ahead of older TVs - for a little more or equal to the price price for fixing it you could get a smaller border (bigger screen), Netflix, Youtube and Saorview built in probably 4K as well.

For sure, unless it was a silly money and sized tv thats worth repairing

I have a Lidl tv years, so would recommend going that route if was replacement option

Advertisement