Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which streaming stick/ box had the best channel selection for Ireland

Options
  • 19-01-2019 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

I want to get Internet TV. I do not have a smart TV or fibre broadband but I do have 4g Internet.

I'm trying to choose between
    Chromecast
    Roku
    Now Tv
    Amazon Fire stick

Im Interested in YouTube, Netflix , Sports, Documentaries and Boxset streaming.

Which of these provides the best channel selection and has the best user experience.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭FRIENDO

I want to get Internet TV. I do not have a smart TV or fibre broadband but I do have 4g Internet.

I'm trying to choose between
    Chromecast
    Roku
    Now Tv
    Amazon Fire stick

Im Interested in YouTube, Netflix , Sports, Documentaries and Boxset streaming.

Which of these provides the best channel selection and has the best user experience.

Thank you

Now TV has all what you are looking for

You can get a NOW TV box or stick, usually come with a free offer on subscription

You can also download the app, think it gives a free trial, so you could try it out on a mobile, see what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭settopbox

Firestick 4k offers the best choice if you know how to find what your looking for.

Advertisement