Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Broken wing mirror - Kia Sportage

Options
  • 18-01-2019 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭

Just looking to get some advice here as I've stupidly cracked my wing mirror this morning and it's completely wrecked. The entire mirror needs to be replaced and I've got a quote from a Kia Garage (Ace Autobody) for €470 all in for the mirror part, labour and spray painting.

I'm just checking to see if I have any other options? I've sent a few requests to breakers' websites to see if they have a spare mirror. Could I possibly get a replacement mirror and get a standard car repairs garage to spray and attach it? would I save much this way? It's the worst time of the year for me to fork out nearly €500!

Advertisement