Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Doors down - BBC1

Options
  • 17-01-2019 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭

Anyone else enjoying this Scottish comedy series?

Fourth series on at the moment.

Very funny comedy about a group of suburban neighbours and their antics:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭AnSliabhCorcra

I'm mad about it. I love it.

Is the 4th season new? I thought I'd seen all the seasons but if this is brand new, then I will need to add it to my to-watch list!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭bullpost

I'm mad about it. I love it.

Is the 4th season new? I thought I'd seen all the seasons but if this is brand new, then I will need to add it to my to-watch list!

It is new afaik. And standard is still very high. I only got to it on season three, so I must go back and watch the older series.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭AnSliabhCorcra

bullpost wrote: »
    It is new afaik. And standard is still very high. I only got to it on season three, so I must go back and watch the older series.

Do. They're great! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭bullpost

Actually its on BBC2 on Mondays.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,658 ✭✭✭brian_t

bullpost wrote: »
    Actually its on BBC2 on Mondays.

Also, previous series are currently on GOLD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Duggie2012

I quite like this, i find it funny. esp the guy from next door who is married to kathy i think. very enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

That's Jonathan Watson, (in)famous for his Only An Excuse football sketch show. He's a pretty good impressionist, and his brand of... broad comedy certainly seems to transfer well to that character!

Just watched the "Father's Day carvery lunch" ep from last week. Painfully relatable scenes in every crossroads in the land about playing chicken with the fresh beef joint and people dropping paternity bombshells over the gammon and the mushroom risotto. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,186 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Was about to ask where could I watch this from Series 1.

I see it's all on NowTV if you search for it, all 5 Series and 2 Christmas specials.

Advertisement