Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry to Dublin to Newcastle

Options
  • 17-01-2019 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I'll be getting a flight at 7:30 am from Kerry to Dublin and should be arriving at 8:30 with Aer Lingus and then getting a flight at 9:45 to Newcastle with Ryanair. Is an hour and 15 minutes enough time to make the Newcastle flight? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭oLoonatic

Cutting it close, dont forget ryanair leave the airport from blanchardstown nearly. you might be looking at a 10 minute walk. providing your flight is on time you should just about make it. there will be no stopping for pints on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Newcastle1892

oLoonatic wrote: »
    Cutting it close, dont forget ryanair leave the airport from blanchardstown nearly. you might be looking at a 10 minute walk. providing your flight is on time you should just about make it. there will be no stopping for pints on the way.
    I don't have any bags to wait for and willing to run if I need to, so hopefully I'll be fine. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,378 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Recent history, look in the 'Status' column for the arrival times over the past seven days .....

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/ei3201

Sunday (Jan. 13th) arrival was 09:41 but was actually early, that flight departs at 09:00 on Sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Newcastle1892

coylemj wrote: »
    Recent history, look in the 'Status' column for the arrival times over the past seven days .....

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/ei3201

Sunday (Jan. 13th) arrival was 09:41 but was actually early, that flight departs at 09:00 on Sundays.
    Thanks, seeing that there all a bit earlier makes me a bit more relaxed about it.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

I'll be getting a flight at 7:30 am from Kerry to Dublin and should be arriving at 8:30 with Aer Lingus and then getting a flight at 9:45 to Newcastle with Ryanair. Is an hour and 15 minutes enough time to make the Newcastle flight? Thanks.

It will be tight and things will have to go your way. The gate for Ryanair flights usually closes half and hour before the scheduled departure time. Also Ryanair flights usually depart from the 1XX gates at Dublin airport. It's a bit of a walk. Nothing big if you're not stuck for time but if you're rushing it could be a different story.

• Advertisement
Advertisement