Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations: Make-Up Masterclass

Options
  • 16-01-2019 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi All,

I am looking for recommendations for a make-up masterclass in the Dublin area. I am not looking for a make-up course just a session for a few hours so i can learn how to do my own make-up (early 30's).

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Thread moved to Beauty.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Mac counters do lessons, I think they're around 90 minutes. Only thing is they'll obviously only recommend Mac products.

Brown Thomas Beauty Lounge do a 90 minute session, tailored to whatever you need help with. They have the benefit of using products from all the different counters in the store. It's €100 but redeemable against purchases.

The Make Up Bar in Temple Bar also offer lessons http://www.themakeupbar.ie/services/#3487 It's €99 but not redeemable against any product.

Advertisement