Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Happy Ending in Court for Massage Parlour Owner

Options
«1

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere


    Did Sargent bunn get a happy ending before arresting her


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles


    Her name is what the clients called out at the point of no return.

    "Nan! Wooooooo!"


  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭oLoonatic


    At those prices you just couldn't beat it.


  • Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack


    DEPORT HERRRRRR...


    No wait, hold on, she can stay :pac:


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong


    I would not really call that prostitution as it was only hand jobs, not sex.


  • Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii


    Lol? Are they gonna arrest every tantric massage parlors now?


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭NSAman


    NO Bunn in the oven then?


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,305 ✭✭✭facehugger99


    What a wanker.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday


    2 year suspended sentence for giving a handy.

    Meanwhile a convicted Pedophile who once worked for RTÉ is out and about back in this country.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22


    Jasus Ireland must be virtually crime free when the judge's description of that was

    "the seriousness of the offence" :rolleyes:


  • Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 Massiveguganga


    Some say she was bottling and selling the semen to some semen addict.


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd


    Some say she was bottling and selling the semen to some semen addict.

    Wasn't the fella injecting it into himself was it?


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22


    Spare a thought for the guy in the room getting a handjob when the porker came charging in.

    He is probably suffering from erectile dysfunction ever since :)


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 Massiveguganga


    archer22 wrote: »
    Spare a thought for the guy in the room getting a handjob when the porker came charging in.

    He is probably suffering from erectile dysfunction ever since :)

    The woman was naked, there was more going on than a hand job. He came to the beach to do more than build sand castles.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN


    If adult men want to pay adult women for sex they should be perfectly entitled to do so. What the hell is wrong with this country?
    It’s nobody’s business but their own.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭TomSweeney


    Christ legalise and regulate it ffs!!


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware


    Did they do facials as well?


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme


    ...of the iceberg, in terms of what goes on and what is bought in Ireland.

    Manual relief, you couldn't make it up.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86


    2 year suspended sentence for giving a handy.

    Meanwhile a convicted Pedophile who once worked for RTÉ is out and about back in this country.
    As well as a former higher up in the Department of Health and Children who was caught with 60,000 pieces of child porn. The judge (guess which one...) said a suspended sentence was enough as the story had brought shame on his family.

    https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/no-jail-for-excivil-servant-over-60000-child-porn-images-36814579.html

    Unrelated, but at this point I think Nolan should be investigated.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl


    TomSweeney wrote: »
    Christ legalise and regulate it ffs!!


    Actually was wondering if this would help making Ireland great again.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭enricoh


    archer22 wrote: »
    Spare a thought for the guy in the room getting a handjob when the porker came charging in.

    He is probably suffering from erectile dysfunction ever since :)

    Surely theres a claim in it for him!
    If any of the women were trafficked and doing it against their will, throw the book at her. If not, no harm done.
    Saw a documentary called doing money on rte last year, a true story about a romanian girl snatched off the street in the uk n pimped out in ireland by her fellow countrymen. Harrowing stuff, hard to believe it happens in this day and age


  • Posts: 0 [Deleted User]


    There's an idiosyncratic art in going to court: listen, if you tell us your very obvious brothel was not one and was merely fulfilling a niche for handjobs and generally just play dumb that will allow us to go along with the fiction and give you a suspended sentence. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

    These judgements are a recurrently dispiriting and demoralising pisstake of not only investigative work by gardaí but of the work by people who seek to protect vulnerable women from exploitation by callous parasites like that brothel owner. Why on earth should they put effort into their jobs when courts will keep releasing the problem for them to deal with? It's like that Greek story of Sisyphus whose punishment was to push a massive rock up a hill only for it to fall down just at the top and Sisyphus had to start all over again every single time for the rest of his life.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22


    There's an idiosyncratic art in going to court: listen, if you tell us your very obvious brothel was not one and was merely fulfilling a niche for handjobs and generally just play dumb that will allow us to go along with the fiction and give you a suspended sentence. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

    These judgements are a recurrently dispiriting and demoralising pisstake of not only investigative work by gardaí but of the work by people who seek to protect vulnerable women from exploitation by callous parasites like that brothel owner. Why on earth should they put effort into their jobs when courts will keep releasing the problem for them to deal with? It's like that Greek story of Sisyphus whose punishment was to push a massive rock up a hill only for it to fall down just at the top and Sisyphus had to start all over again every single time for the rest of his life.
    And then there is also the "fiction" that all women working in places like that are vulnerable women forced to do it against their will.
    Which does no service to the ones who are genuinely vulnerable or trafficked.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89


    I have a bit of experience in one of these places. One night I performed cunnilingus on one of the girls.

    I was completely pissed (obviously) and was worried that I couldn't get it up. I was worried that I'd suffer the indignity of being the only man in the history of illicit massage parlours to get a massage and nothing else. It turns out that I wound up being the only man in the history of illicit massage parlours to actually give the massage.

    Well, when I say 'cunnilingus' I mean I licked her pubes for about five minutes straight because I couldn't see. She shut the light off immediately when it transpired that I'd be doing the massage. 'If I can't see you then I can hear you speak and pretend it's Bono who's licking my pubes,' she said. She didn't. She was Chinese and had awful English, which suited me because I didn't feel compelled to make small talk as I worked on her shoulder blades - 'so do ye have any plans for the weekend hun?'

    Long story short I paid around $100 to cat clean her pubes and unblock her chakras. Horrible story but I wasn't as douchey as it comes across.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore


    Hammer89 wrote: »
    I have a bit of experience in one of these places. One night I performed cunnilingus on one of the girls.

    I was completely pissed (obviously) and was worried that I couldn't get it up. I was worried that I'd suffer the indignity of being the only man in the history of illicit massage parlours to get a massage and nothing else. It turns out that I wound up being the only man in the history of illicit massage parlours to actually give the massage.

    Well, when I say 'cunnilingus' I mean I licked her pubes for about five minutes straight because I couldn't see. She shut the light off immediately when it transpired that I'd be doing the massage. 'If I can't see you then I can hear you speak and pretend it's Bono who's licking my pubes,' she said. She didn't. She was Chinese and had awful English, which suited me because I didn't feel compelled to make small talk as I worked on her shoulder blades - 'so do ye have any plans for the weekend hun?'

    Long story short I paid around $100 to cat clean her pubes and unblock her chakras. Horrible story but I wasn't as douchey as it comes across.


    3ru9d.jpg


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn


    Hammer89 wrote: »
    'If I can't see you then I can hear you and pretend it's Bono who's licking my pubes,' she said.

    ?

    Did she expect a few verses of With or Without you as you chomped down?


  • Registered Users Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano


    BENDYBINN wrote: »
    If adult men want to pay adult women for sex they should be perfectly entitled to do so. What the hell is wrong with this country?
    It’s nobody’s business but their own.

    Catholic lobby groups are a powerful thing. There's people who pretty much have their life devoted to stopping this.


  • Posts: 0 [Deleted User]


    Cienciano wrote: »
    Catholic lobby groups are a powerful thing. There's people who pretty much have their life devoted to stopping this.

    while their bosses rape the locals and bury the kids bodies in unmarked graves like African Despots!!


  • Posts: 0 [Deleted User]


    where is this place?

    asking for a friend ;)


  • Advertisement
  • Posts: 0 [Deleted User]


    ?

    Did she expect a few verses of With or Without you as you chomped down?

    He still hadn’t found what he was looking for


Advertisement