Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for simple digital camera

Options
  • 16-01-2019 7:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭

Just that. My old faithful died and they all seem more complicated now. Just a simple point and click and download to computer camera. I have almost no technical ability; have photos on phone but cannot get them onto laptop.

Last one was a cheapie and was great; from argos.

needs to be available by post also as I am housebound.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Graces7 wrote: »
    Just that. My old faithful died and they all seem more complicated now. Just a simple point and click and download to computer camera. I have almost no technical ability; have photos on phone but cannot get them onto laptop.

Last one was a cheapie and was great; from argos.

needs to be available by post also as I am housebound.

Thank you.

I'd recommend spending 5 minutes figuring out how to use your phone... Possibly set up a Google Drive... you won't even need to connect to the computer, photos will back up automatically and be available on the pompurter without much hassle.

Advertisement