Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Net for the garden

Options
  • 15-01-2019 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Has anyone any recommendations of good driving nets to get for the garden either bought or a DIY job for net and matt. Just don't want them pinging into neighbours gardens

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Golfhead65

kod12 wrote: »
    Has anyone any recommendations of good driving nets to get for the garden either bought or a DIY job for net and matt. Just don't want them pinging into neighbours gardens

There's one on Done deal or adverts that looks good, includes practice balls and mat for around 99 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Montgolfier

This is my Huxley net and mat. I use my swing caddie 200 to get an idea of strike. It's great I put it away for the winter as lawn gets muddy. Hope to build a new shed with a indoor net next summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭benny79

This is my Huxley net and mat. I use my swing caddie 200 to get an idea of strike. It's great I put it away for the winter as lawn gets muddy. Hope to build a new shed with a indoor net next summer.

How do you rate the swing caddie 200? I was thinking of getting one that or the swing speed radar.

Advertisement