Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The kid who would be king

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,972 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I loved Attack the Block a great deal, and would have a lot of time for Joe Cornish, but something about that trailer didn't pull me in. Just a bit flat, and the jokes weren't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,297 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

pixelburp wrote: »
    I loved Attack the Block a great deal, and would have a lot of time for Joe Cornish, but something about that trailer didn't pull me in. Just a bit flat, and the jokes weren't great.
    I loved Attack the block as well, a few laughs in the trailer, but yeah it looked a bit cheap tbh, just a trailer though, hopefully final film is better.

Stephen!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,297 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I saw it this morning, screening was absolutely dead, looks to be bombing .

It is a lot of fun definitely aimed at kids, it had a Spielberg/amblin vibe to it which I enjoyed.

The special effects we're actually really good and the performances from the young cast decent, the kid who played merlin was especially good. It could have done with a little more humour, but well worth seeing if you have some bored kids at home, nice central message.
    7/10

Advertisement