Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reference

Options
  • 14-01-2019 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Myself and my ex own a house and he has decided to move back in after it has been rented out for a number of years

We have had to give our tenants notice 84 days as per the length of time they've lived there

Obviously feeling a bit bad as the rental market is terrible at this time

We have offer to help in any way. I'd really like to write them a super great reference. Can anyway give me some ideas of what to say/write..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Just that they were tidy, weren't over the top on maintenance demands and they paid their rent on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Fian

If I got a completely over the top reference i would worry that a current landlord was desperately trying to offload some problem tenants. Particularly if that reference related to their current accomodation.

Advertisement