Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex wife solicitor advise

Options
  • 14-01-2019 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Going anonymous for this one.

Myself and my partner have divorced and it wasn't pretty. It took a lot of time and money to sort out things with the child resulting in court orders for a lot of things.

The issue here is that she continually ignores the court orders regarding the arrangements we have around the child (drop offs, collections, holidays etc etc).

I have a solicitor who is well regarded but they seem to be against conflict. At this stage I am at the end of my tether and have no desire to play nicely and I need a solicitor who is going to take the fight to my ex wife. Maybe then she will stop ignoring the court orders which punishes me and distresses the child.

So, would anybody know any good solicitors in Dublin that are capable of doing this? Cost is irrelevant at this stage and I will pay anything.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

HI OP

I believe your request would be more suited to the legal forum, we can't really offer recommendations in PI/RI.

Since the legal forum do not allow anonymous posting, I am closing your thread rather than moving it. I would recommend you start a new thread there, hopefully you will get somewhere with it.

Sorry & thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement